Thursday, September 29, 2022

Late night cake shoot

Reflectively sweet
London, ON
September 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Some nights are harder than others. So you run out to the local Loblaws and grab a triple chocolate cake. A small thing that makes things sweeter.

And since every adventure deserves to be held on to, you think nothing of sliding your backpack under the Halloween candy display, lying down in the middle of the polished orange floor, pose the cake just so, and have at it for a few frames of photographic insanity.

I did not manage to capture the stares of strangers as I did so, but I wish I could have.

I only hope the moment made them smile as much as it did me. And that they somehow found a way to bring as much sweetness back to their families last night as I did to mine.

Small thing? Maybe not so small after all.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #loblaws #grocery #store #shopping #retail #orange #floor #reflective #random #chocolate #cake #stilllife #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #family #everything

Related:
Up, up and away, September 2006

No comments: