Friday, July 31, 2026

Little Man turns 26

All grown up
Old Woman Bay, Lake Superior Provincial Park, ON
June 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram

Noah has been our Little Man since the day he was born, but as he celebrates his 26th birthday, I wonder if the title even applies anymore.

Because there’s nothing little about him. He’s limitlessly kind, whip smart, incredibly funny, and the best uncle two little girls could ever ask for. He is loved beyond measure by everyone who knows him, and reminds us daily why we’re so proud of the remarkable human he’s grown into.

I don’t know where the time has gone, and I wish we could slow it down a bit. But as our youngest starts his second quarter-century, he continues to make every moment together count, and we all appreciate just how blessed we are to have him.

#LiveLaughLevy #birthday #life #parenthood #family #everything

No comments: