As an analyst, Carmi closely tracks the telecommunications, infrastructure, web services and social media markets, and is frequently sought out by a wide range of media, including Business News Network, CTV, CBC Television and Radio, the Canadian Press, Reuters and TVO, to make sense of the industry's latest news and trends.
Here's a rundown of his current, regularly scheduled, weekly segments:
- CTV News Channel: Clicked In with Scott Laurie, Sundays at 8:10 p.m. Eastern
- CTV News Channel: Tech with Todd (panel with Todd van der Heyden), Wednesdays at 3:40 p.m. Eastern
- 1290 CJBK London: Weekly tech segment with Andy Oudman, Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m. Eastern
- CHED 630 Edmonton: Tech Tuesdays with Andrew Grose & J'lyn Nye, Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m. Mountain
- NewsTalk 770 Calgary: Tech Tuesday with Angela Kokott, Tuesdays at 4:15 p.m. Mountain
- NewsTalk 1010 CFRB Toronto: Tech Tuesday with Barb DiGiulio, Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. Eastern
- CJAD Montreal with Barry Morgan, Thursdays at 2:30 p.m.
- CTV Canada AM: Tech analyst/source
- CTV National News, Global National, CBC The National, CBC News Network, CTV Toronto, CP24, BNN: Tech analyst/source
- CBC Radio: Tech contributor to Syndicated Audio unit/fill-in as National Technology Columnist
- NewsTalk 1010 CFRB Toronto: Tech contributor to morning show with John Moore
- 680 CJOB Winnipeg - Tech contributor to morning show with Richard Cloutier and Kathy Kennedy