Ontario's 2009 recession budget - as notable for what's in it as for what isn't: protect the proven prosperity of the past or plan for the possible prosperity of the future?The six-person panel includes three Members of the Provincial Parliament (one from each major party) and three analysts/experts. They are:
- Tim Hudak – MPP Niagara West/Glanbrook and PC Finance Critic
- Michael Prue – MPP Beaches-East York and NDP Finance and Innovation critic
- Donna Cansfield – MPP Etobicoke Centre (Liberal) and Minister of Natural Resources
- Jim Milway – Martin Prosperity Institute
- Andrew Steele – Strategy Corp
- And me.
Update: The video of the show is available here.