London, ON, March 2009
We're burning through tea at a furious pace these days. Cyclical illness in the house means the kettle's almost always going, and a mug of something warm and comforting is never far away. This mug, in particular, is one of my favorites, because it's almost big enough to accommodate the backstroke, and it always invites conversation when we have folks over.
I hope this week's Thematic Photographic theme, drink, gives us a chance to explore the liquids that matter most. On the surface, it's a simple enough theme, but like so many others we've explored here, I know you'll find uniquely creative ways of sharing your vision.
Your turn: Time to get shooting. Please post a picture reflective of this theme to your blog, then paste the link in a comment below. For a peek at last week's TP, click here. For more info on how Thematic Photographic works, read on:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...drink.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.