Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Blogging squared

The process of reading blogs can be either brilliantly rewarding or, as is most often the case, unbelievably useless.

I'm privileged to work alongside some incredible writers, some of whom blog, and blog well.

Check out Paperback Writer's blog for an additional perspective on a writer's life, a parent's life, and the intersection of the two.

Fascinating, fun stuff from a good writer and a good person. Don't be surprised if you recognize pieces of your own life in PBW's blog.

2 comments:

Trillian said...

Go on. You flatter me. I suppose next week you're going to invite me to a Tupperware party, and after your kind words, I'll be obliged to accept.

Sigh. Well, I do need a new Thatsa Bolw Jr....

carmilevy said...

I was thinking more along the lines of Amway. No, wait, they changed their name to Quixtar because the original moniker has become forever associated with pushy "friends" who don't understand the bounds between work and home life.

To this day, I remain scarred with the memory of at least one couple in Montreal who pursued us for months - even once cutting me off while I was on my bike to pitch me - trying to get us on-board. When we moved to London, we made a point of not letting them know.