Tuesday, May 03, 2016

ICYMI - This Week in Tech with CJAD's Barry Morgan

Every Wednesday at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, I get to chat tech with Barry Morgan on Montreal's CJAD 800 radio station. Cool fact: I grew up in Montreal, and when I was in journalism school at Concordia University, CJAD was where I did my first-ever on-air work. Even cooler fact: Barry was a couple of years ahead of me in j-school, and I learned more from him in the student newsroom than I ever let on at the time.

We call it This Week in Tech, and we run through some of the more notable tech stories that might be of interest to listeners. We also take calls and texts from folks who are looking for answers to their most vexing geeky questions. So if you've got something that's troubling you, call it in.

You can listen live here, but in case you miss it (ICYMI), the station later posts the segments as podcasts to Player.fm. You can find this week's segment here. I'll post future segments to the blog, as well as other audio and video segments from elsewhere in my on-air/online travels. You never quite know where I'll pop up.

Enjoy!

No comments: