Monday, December 02, 2019

Committing an Act of Dog

Start the week right
London, ON
December 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
The calendar says it's Monday, which I realize may make some folks feel a little blue. That, and the weather's been challenging in this hemisphere. So I thought we'd start the workweek with an #ActOfDog.

What is an #ActOfDog? Simply anything that includes, refers to, or even suggests doghood. Yours or anyone else's. If it's got a dog in it, we want to read it. Or know about it. Or see it. Or all of the above.

This, as many of you may know, is Calli the Wonderschnauzer. It had been a busy couple of weeks, with back-to-back trips that kept me away from home.

And as bonkers as this particular dog is, I missed her. I missed our routines. I missed talking to her while we walk. I missed the sound of her sticking her snout in places she has no business sticking it. I missed her random barking when she thinks she sees something out the window. But it was just an errant leaf.

So I thought we'd start this blue Monday (thanks, New Order) with a spontaneous dog pic.

Because everyone needs a reason to smile. Today, and indeed every day.

If you're so inclined, please share yours with the #ActOfDog hashtag. Let's start a movement, shall we?

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #winter #snow #weather #wx #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #pets #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: