Saturday, January 02, 2021

New profile pic for Facebook

I don't tend to pay too much attention to my profile photos. Whether it's here on the blog or on my various social media accounts, I tend to set 'em and forget 'em.

But I looked at my Facebook profile pic earlier today and realized it had been a while - and to put it mildly, I look older. It was time for an update.

I took this pic for work. We record a video series, called the Info-Tech Brief, and I've been shooting it from home since we first went into lockdown. As part of the process, I shoot a still photo, as well, to give our editor to use when posting the segment to YouTube.

I've accumulated more than a few of these spontaneous headshots in recent months, including this one when I decided to include Calli the Wonderschnauzer. She doesn't much like being picked up, but on this particular day she relented.

I'm glad she did, as it's one of the few pictures with me in-frame that I actually like.

Related:

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Our dogs always make us more interesting! Nice photo.

https://fromarockyhillside.com (formerly sagecoveredhills@gmail.com)