Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pink morning sky redux

Front porch photography
London, ON
November 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Friday, 7:51 a.m.: Last week I shared a photo similar to this one. I captured both of them from my front porch, as I stepped out the door and headed to work. This one's a little wider, with a slightly different color balance due to the fact that I took it a minute later.

So why the heck am I posting such similar pictures? I guess I'm a fan of variations on common themes. And whatever the color or composition, they all serve as a timely reminder to take the time, because the universe doesn't wait, and neither should we. So if the sky puts on another show tomorrow morning, my camera will be ready. I hope yours will be, too.

#ldnont #red #sky #skies #fire #sunrise #tree #trees #silhouette #cloud #clouds #weather #wx #nature #naturephotography #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #dslr #nofilter #nofilterneeded #photooftheday #london #ontario #canada

No comments: