Friday, February 02, 2018

Palm fronds above my head

Mother Nature paints the nighttime sky
Delray Beach. FL
December 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
In an outdoor mall on the very edge of developed Florida, perfectly manicured palm trees cover a masterfully designed and built landscape designed expressly to drive commerce. That it looks neat is incidental: This place has been created to make money.

Makes no difference to me, of course, because I'll grab any opportunity to shoot something neat. And as I sit on a bench and wait for my little fam to regroup, I decide this is as neat as anything I've seen all day.

#delray #beach #delraybeach #palm #tree #trees #palmtrees #treesofinstagram #treestagram #green #sky #nature #nofilter #nofilterneeded #instagood #canon #canonphotography #photography #florida #fl #Fla #vacation #travel #travelphotography

No comments: