Sunday, April 22, 2007

Caption This 15


Please help me name this photo
San Francisco, CA, March 2007 [Click to enlarge]


I always take placeholder-type pictures whenever I go somewhere new. Signs, names, anything that can identify where I am and why this place matters.

I captured this while walking around San Francisco last month. I need your help coming up with a name or a caption for it. If you haven't played Caption This yet, you're in for a treat. Let's go...
Maggie takes it this week. Her caption was too cute for words: Telli-Po-rted!

Your turn: Suggest a caption for the abstract image above. Submit as many suggestions as you wish. Call your mother-in-law and encourage her to participate as well. I'll reveal the winner - and the life-changing prize package - next week.

17 comments:

Margaret said...

The official San Francisco Fire Department frisbee.

Michele sent me. I suck at captions--especially with drugs on board after midnight!

Anonymous said...

"My visit to San Fran was a very hard pill to swallow".

Hey Carmi, I owe you an email! Thanks for getting in touch. It's been crazy around here as usual. Hope to catch up soon.

Anna said...

Love that first caption by sophie! Very nice!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The San Francisco Fire Department take off in their home-made flying saucer.

Michele sent me.

kenju said...

I like Deni's caption. Nothing comes to my mind with this one (but that's not unusual, Carmi....LOL)

Jess said...

These are both great- a hard act to follow!
How're you doing, Carmi? Hear you've had a great week- Good for you! Can we see the articles?!

bluemountainmama said...

"San Francisco Fire Disc"

thanks for adding me, carmi.i'm glad you make your way over here and there... you always leave such nice comments. :)

i need to add a blogroll to my blog so that i don't have to search through my comments to get to someone's blog.

Em said...

Emblem of Safety

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking. I'm thinking.

Anonymous said...

I think Sophie's already won!
"The Mayor of San Fransisco denied he was whitewashing the Fire Department scandal..."
Here from Micheles.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

"Soft Food For Dogs".

Gyrobo said...

"It was tough to choose between those 800 firetrucks and carving our logo onto the surface of the moon, but the logo has less long-term maintenance needs."

scrappintwinmom said...

To raise money for a new truck, the San Francisco Fire Department began selling their own version of the frisbee.

I so suck at this. Here via Michele as always!

Carola said...

"So Far From Done..."

haha...
hiya Carmi!! Hope life is well - and your family - including the hairy one

maggie moran said...

For Chad Oneil:
"Such Fun Fido Deserves"

Whadda Win? :D

tommie said...

oohhh, I like ravvy's suggestion.

Shan said...

Saucers Flying
Floppy Discs