Or something like that.
Anyway, I was on-air live with CTV News Channel's Amanda Blitz and Todd Van Der Heyden (video here). Tomorrow morning, I'm back in the studio to chat with Canada AM at both 6:00 and 7:15 a.m. Eastern. At 7:50, I'll switch gears into radio for a talk with CBC Ontario Morning's Wei Chen. Tomorrow's hits touch on both Apple's iPad mini, as well as Microsoft's Windows 8 launch, set for this Friday.
I wrote an article somewhere in there. About the shrunken product from the fruit company. And what it means. It should publish tomorrow. Then I'll write another one. Because that's what I do.
- CTV News ran this story: Apple Inc. dives into small tablet market with iPad Mini. Canada AM interview video with Beverly Thomson is in the right-hand margin - or just click here. I also chatted with Marci Ien a little later in the morning.
- Yahoo! Canada published my piece, iPad mini signals Apple evolution
- CTV National News. Last Thursday I chatted with John Vennavally-Rao about Newsweek dumping its print edition and going all-digital. Video here.
- CTV Canada AM. Spoke with Beverly Thomson just after 6 a.m., and Marci Ien at 7:15. First interview is here, at about the 3:20 mark, and second hit is here, and interview starts at the 18-minute mark.
- CTV National News. Spoke with Tom Walters, CTV's LA Bureau Chief, for his report on Windows 8. Video here.
Your turn: What does it mean?