Yahoo! Canada Finance: I wrote this initial article and updated it numerous times through the day: BlackBerry posts US$4.4 billion loss in Q3; shares soar
- CTV Canada AM: Spoke with Marci Ien via FaceTime from the kitchen. I'll post video once it's available online.
- BBC Radio 5 Live: Chatted with Adam Parsons and Mickey Clark on the Wake up to Money program. Audio here. (Fun fact: it was 12:50 a.m. here, 5:50 a.m. there. Transatlantic radio absolutely rules.)
- CBC The National: Contributed clips for a report by Aaron Saltzman.
- CBC Radio: Interviewed by Meegan Read for nationally distributed package
- Global National: Appearing on tonight's newscast.
- CTV News Channel: Spoke live with Dan Matheson at 8:15 p.m. ET from the CTV London studios.
- IT World Canada: Spoke with Nestor Arellano for his article Foxconn deal seen as hope for BlackBerry's turnaround
- CJAD 800 Montreal: Discussed BlackBerry as part of my weekly tech segment (Fridays at 2, on cjad.com) with Anne Lagace Dowson.
- 570News Kitchener/Waterloo: Spoke live with Glenn Pelletier on the Gary Doyle Show.
- 680 CJOB Winnipeg: Chatted live with Richard Cloutier.
- NewsTalk 1010 Toronto: Spoke about BlackBerry and the future of technology with Friendly Fire's John Downs.