Friday, May 09, 2014

A quick thanks...

...to the hundreds of folks from every corner of the planet for making my birthday yesterday a day to remember. I didn't have much time during the day to spend with Facebook or Twitter - most days I'd get nothing done if I didn't turn both of them completely off - but when I popped in before bed I was blown away by the sheer number of good wishes. I am indeed blessed on a whole lot of levels.

Of course, I didn't need technology to realize how blessed I am. My amazing wife and beyond-incredible kids stopped at nothing to make the day special. I still don't know what I ever did to deserve them, but I'm thankful the stars aligned as they did.

May we all continue to have much to celebrate, and may we all continue to be surrounded by remarkable people who manage to make good things even better.

Thank you all!

No comments: