Saturday, June 11, 2016

Is this my craziest cloud photo ever?

Drama overhead
London, ON
June 2016
Thematic. Monochrome. Here.
We live in a part of the world that gets more than its fair share of thunderstorms. And when they roll in, they do so quickly, and with more than a little bit of sound and fury. Gotta love the built-in entertainment factor.

So when the skies threatened to open up one day last week, I reached for my camera and pointed it skyward. What I ended up seeing made me do a bit of a double-take.

There's magic everywhere, apparently, even high above our heads. And all we have to do is look for it.

Your turn: What do you see here?

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

It's a wild sky pic, Carmi.

Tornadoes tend to be the most dramatic looking pictures, although a hurricane is much bigger and packs more damage.
~