Thursday, June 23, 2016

Life is an endless blur

Trails of light
Deerfield Beach, FL
December 2014
Thematic. Lightbulbs. Here.
Every once in a while, mysterious things seem to spontaneously show up on my camera's memory card. I can't tell you what I was thinking as I shot this - or if I was thinking at all. I can't even remember where this image might have been taken. It just popped up one night as I was reviewing photos from a day in a very warm, happy place far from home.

Perhaps I accidentally tripped the shutter as I was putting the camera away. Or a dog got to it. Whatever it was, I guess vacation makes you lose your ability to compose, shoot, or even remember. Still, I thought the effect was kind of neat.

Your turn: What is this?

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

it looks similar to a screen saver.... :-)