Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Let there be light

So much brightness
London, ON
January 2017
For more yellow-themed Thematic, head here
Sometimes when I'm bored, I stop what I'm doing and stare around the room. I look for the tiniest details - the color of a wall, the texture of a fixture, or even the feel of the light coming off of a bulb. It almost doesn't matter what it is: Simply being able to drink it in in all its mundane glory is more than enough to satisfy the itch.

This explains the otherwise strange-looking photo you see here. I noticed this spotlight lurking in the rafters of Budweiser Gardens. Far below, the London Knights were busy winning another game. While everyone else's eyes focused downward, mine were in a decidedly different place. I'll likely never understand my need to diverge from the crowd, but you won't find me fighting the urge, either. Some of us were meant to follow a different path.

Your turn: What do you do when you're bored?

No comments: