Friday, January 19, 2018

Headed out to sea

Going on a long trip
Delray Beach, FL
December 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Birds, especially gulls, are another frequent photographic topic for me. As with waves, breakfast cereals, animals, and tree bark, I can't explain why I keep returning to similar themes through my lens.

But not everything needs an explanation. Sometimes it's enough to stand on the beach and look on in awe as a singular bird flies into the distance.

So many questions. So few answers. I'd do this again in a heartbeat.

#delray #beach #delraybeach #blue #sky #bird #birds #gull #flight #fly #freedom #high #speed #everyday #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #dslr #nofilter #nofilterneeded #photooftheday #instagood #vacation #Florida #fl #Fla #Atlantic #ocean #sunset

No comments: