Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Where I host a radio show

I got to sit in the big chair today as host of The Live Drive on Newstalk 1290 CJBK here in London. I've done it a few times before, and it's always been a wild ride.

It's one thing to be on the receiving end of an interview where you talk about one particular tech topic for a set amount of time. It's quite another when you're the captain of the ship, responsible for everything - segments, timings, commercials, listener calls, social media, you name it - until your producer waves in the evening news at 6pm and sends you home.

It's an absolute privilege, and I'm lucky to have been allowed to be in this spot at all. So a studio selfie was definitely called for. Thanks for indulging me and my crazily unconventional journey through the world of multiplatform media.

No comments: