Friday, May 20, 2022

The moon is made of cheese

Hungry?
London, ON
April 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Finally, we have irrefutable proof that the moon is made of cheese. And in three glorious flavors!

Wallace and Gromit would be so proud.

Alas, they were asking $6.49 for a 57g packet. I love designer cheese as much as anyone else, but this just didn’t feel right. If I’m going to virtue-signal in a lame consumerist attempt to convince total strangers that I’m somehow worthy of their attention because I buy the right stuff, it won’t be with uber-fancy dairy products.

I’ll stick with the laughing cows and wax-wrapped mini-Pac-people for now.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #loblaws #grocery #store #shopping #retail #cheese #random #stilllife #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: