Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Red pepper party

Still life amid the crowds
London, ON
April 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


According to legend, Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled (red) peppers.

But who are we kidding? Peter Piper was a fictional character created to placate generations of kids who hated vegetables.

If he had actually existed, I imagine we would have found him gorging himself in the dessert section of our local grocery store. I’m thinking he was a bit of a chocoholic.

Or so I tell myself as I wait for a tiny break in the waves of shoppers in this busy store so I can steal a quick shot and get out of here.

Because I like the peppers a lot. The crowds not so much.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #red #grocery #store #fruit #vegetables #pepper #peppers #fruitography #shopping #retail #random #stilllife #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:
Three kinds of peppers, September 2022
Vegetarian color, April 2022
You say tomato, November 2021
Red peppers of hope, November 2020

No comments: