Thursday, December 14, 2017

By all means, don't fall in

Frozen: Way more fun than the movie
London, ON
December 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
I snagged this image as I cycled to work along the Thames Valley Parkway, the multi-use network that largely traces the river's path and gives commuters a much more relaxing route away from traffic.

I'm lucky, as the season has stretched well into December. Usually by now we've had tons of snow and the bike is parked for the winter - call me chicken, as I don't cycle through snow and ice. But a recent freeze-thaw cycle left some of the trees delightfully coated with ice. So a little mid-ride photo shoot was definitely called for.

#ldnont #Thames #river #water #frozen #ice #icicles #sun #sunrise #silhouette #tree #trees #mother #nature #temporary #london #ontario #canada

No comments: