Thursday, December 07, 2017

Stained glass logo

Different every time you look at it
London, ON
February 2012
This photo originally shared on Instagram
I shot this in our synagogue years ago largely because I'd spent years staring at the stained glass windows that line the sanctuary and had always told myself that someday I'd get around to shooting them. So I finally did.

The photo eventually made its way into a pile of photos meant for the shul's website update project, and somewhere along the way it got scooped up in other digital folders, too.

So now I get emails with a familiar-looking header, and I'll see it on randomly distributed posters for community events. It probably never occurs to anyone who sees them that I took this. But I know, which is always enough to make me smile.

#ldnont #stained #glass #window #windows #color #colors #transparent #iconic #art #logo #community #throwback #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photography #dslr #nofilter #nofilterneeded #photooftheday #instagood #london #ontario #canada

No comments: