Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Watching speeding cops

No hesitation
London, ON
January 2018
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Mr. Rogers was right: "When I was a boy and would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'"

His words popped into my head as I watched 5 @lpsmediaoffice units rush into the neighborhood, pointed headlong toward someone (or many someones) who needed help. For these heroes among us, their personal safety always takes a back seat to their need to protect.

I push words around a screen most days. They risk their lives. For total strangers. For us. Thank you doesn't seem to cut it.

#ldnont #police #vehicle #emergency #kipps #lane #walkabout #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photography #dslr #london #ontario #canada

No comments: