Monday, September 28, 2020

Thunderbirds are go

Four-ship formation
London, ON
September 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Before this year's airshow, I had never seen the @afthunderbirds fly. My, was I missing out.

The F-16 has a pretty expansive flight envelope, and it's pretty clear the show, as designed and performed, uses most of it. The energy and precision are off the charts, and I stopped counting how many times I was left without words as they tore up the skies above us.

It was a privilege to watch them. Alas, they flew away too quickly for us to give them a proper thank you.

Thanks team. Godspeed to you all.

#ldnont #london #airport #ontario #canada #SkyDrive #AirShowLondon #aviation #lockheedmartin #f16 #fighting #falcon #viper #fighter #flight #aircraft #avgeek #aviationphotography #planespotting #instaplane #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #Nikon #nikonphotography #photography #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: