Saturday, February 13, 2021

Standing under the cathedral

Cover me
London, ON
February 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Today was a good day to take a walk in the woods. So I did.

It was snowing lightly when I started out, but conditions gradually worsened until I could barely see through the driving snow.

Needless to say, the photography was a bit of a washout, but none of that mattered, anyway. Just getting out and feeling the wind in my face for a bit was enough. The best pleasures, after all, are the simplest.

The woods will still be there tomorrow, which not so coincidentally will be another good day to walk through them.

Maybe I'll see you there.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #medway #valley #forest #tree #trees #winter #weather #wx #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #monochrome #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: