Sunday, April 02, 2023

One last round of gutter ice

Magic crafted overnight
London, ON
April 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


As winter slowly fades into the rear-view, these tiny creations will soon be just a memory.

So I wander the streets before the rising sun banishes the shadows that protect them.

The dog stands patiently off to the side. Neighbors out for their morning walks stare at me out of the corners of their eyes. The dog already knows the routine, but I’m sure everyone else just thinks I’ve lost it.

Maybe I have. But at least I’ll have a frozen memories to hold onto long after these fleeting scenes no longer show up at our feet in the morning.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #water #ice #frozen #winter #walkabout #nature #naturephotography #abstract #xray #stilllife #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

No comments: