Saturday, September 11, 2004

Growing Roots, Building Connections

As I read the blogs created by other people, I realize my sidebar is significantly more bare than most. As I learn more about how this stuff works, I find myself adding more little "toys" to the space on the right-hand side of the screen.

The latest addition is a simple one: I've registered this site with Diarist.net. My direct link is here. I've stuck a text link - Registered! - at the bottom of the sidebar.

What does it do? I'm not sure. Will it enhance my life in unimaginable ways? Doubtful. Will my wife and kids like me more? Nah...no piece of HTML code comes close to a simple hug when you first wake up, the sun is just barely brightening the sky and the world is otherwise quiet.

Still, if you have any suggestions for cool sidebar tricks, I'm all ears.

No comments: