Friday, August 30, 2013

On creativity

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
Albert Einstein
I could myself pretty darn blessed to have been struck by the creativity lightning bolt when I was initially formed. Closing my eyes and feeling the words swirl around my head is a pretty powerful thing, and not a day goes by that I don't remind myself how lucky I am. First, to have the ability in the first place. Second, to keep it.

Whatever your creative capability is, I hope you cherish it, too.

4 comments:

sage said...

I like the Einstein quote and it will be a sad day if I lose the art of wonder which I believe feeds creativity. Keep it up!

21 Wits said...

So true, it's one of the very important things to keep my heart and soul afloat!

Beverly said...

Love that one.

Unknown said...

Reminds me of a departed Philosophy professor I once had in college who hiked through the snow with sandals. He said "Philosophy is the art of wondering". Have a great weekend, Carmi! :)