Friday, August 02, 2013

You can Ting, but not in Canada

As you may have noticed from my Twitter and Facebook feeds, I've been doing a lot more media work lately. I was always taught to do what I love, and I love this to no end. I'll be sharing key roundups here on the blog so y'all know what I'm up to. Here's a good first win:

I spoke with CBC Television for a fascinating story about a Canadian company that's having trouble doing business here in Canada. It's called Ting, and it sells wireless phone service. Problem is, they can't get access to the wireless networks owned by the major carriers.

I provided a clip for a report by Aaron Saltzman that ran on The National, CBC's main daily national newscast. Here's the link to the report:


If you're really keen - and you know you are - here's the link to the full July 31st newscast.

4 comments:

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

I saw you on the original broadcast! It's fun to see someone you "sort of know" on the tele! You were great by the way, very composed, very clear.

21 Wits said...

Interesting, Ting is new to me!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Some Ting's not happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear...
~

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Mobile phone service is abismal in this part of the UK. Not heard of Ting before.