Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fish are friends, not food

‎I couldn't resist sharing this, largely because it's weird, and it reflects my decidedly weird view of the world.

I'm not sure what the fish counter staff think of me when I show up and snap their wares through the glass, but it's become a bit of a game to grab some pixels before they catch on what I'm up to. Someday, I fully intend to tell them I've been looking for Nemo for years, and I finally found him right here in their display case.

I'll let you know how that works out for me.

Grocery shopping can be boring. This makes it decidedly less so. How do you make otherwise everyday errands a little more joyous?


1 comment:

Gail said...

Our markets in this town are extremely boring. The best thing I found was a heart shaped potato.