Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Peanut, of course

Good things come in sixes
London, ON
September 2014
Thematic. Edible. Here.
I've never hidden my unhealthy obsession with the humble peanut M&M. I'm not entirely sure why these things capture my attention as they do, because every time I eat them in any quantity greater than six, I get nauseous.

But from a photographic perspective, they're kinda fun to play with. So when one of those tiny snack packets made it into my lunch one day, I felt the need to capture them in pixels before they, ah, disappeared for good.

I'll go back to my usual bananas and grapes after I hit the Publish button. Promise.

Your turn: Are you addicted to or otherwise obsessed with certain foods? Do tell...

2 comments:

Patti said...

Mmmmm, peanut M&Ms are my second favourite.

Favourite is Snickers.

Salty favourite: Lays Salt & Vinegar chips. Has to be Lays. And none of that "less-salt" nonsense, either. Full salt, full vinegar, happily destroying the inside of my mouth.

Unknown said...

Sometimes I need to remind myself to look at innocent objects around the house as sources of photo inspiration. Well done.