Monday, May 25, 2015

Life's a not-always-picture-perfect journey

Take a long walk
London, ON
May 2015
I'll never get tired of perspective-type views down long hallways or pathways. This particular one may seem to be more Soviet-era drab than most, but it serves as a reminder that not all parts of the journey will be perfect.

And lovely or not, it's how we choose to hold our heads up along the way that determines how successful we'll ultimately be as we pass through them.

I'm going to keep this in mind as I set off on the workweek that will be, and I hope you consider doing the same. Enjoy...

4 comments:

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

cool shot. almost makes me light headed. your words are very true.
may you have an unexpectedly good week! :)

Unknown said...

Make sense and so true.. lovely capture PERFECT!

21 Wits said...

So very true, Carmi. This reminds me of the quote about the battle between two wolves inside us all, "Which wolf will win? The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

Nikki-ann said...

A great capture. I want to follow the lines to see where they lead :)