Monday, July 25, 2016

Thematic Photographic 377 - Softness

Wavy puppy
London, ON
July 2016
I was staring at our sleeping dog the other day and realized his fur is getting a little long. Actually, my wife and kids have been reminding me to make his grooming appointment. I'll get on it and re-shoot his fur for a future entry here.

But even in his shaggy and overgrown form, I thought his coat made for a fun picture. So I got snapping. He didn't even raise his head to see what I was up to. I guess he knows me that well.

Your turn: Take a pic that evokes or otherwise suggests this week's theme, softness. Post it to your blog or website, then leave a comment here letting folks know where to find it. Visit other participants to see what they're up to, and check back later in the week if you'd like to share additional photos. If you're new to Thematic, check this page out. And most of all, enjoy the process, because that's why we shoot in the first place. Thanks gang!

6 comments:

fredamans said...

I love fur. Soft indeed!

http://fredamans.blogspot.ca/2016/07/weeds.html

Gilly said...

I love fur too - especially on a dog! http://gillymaccsphotos.blogspot.com

Bob Scotney said...

I've lots of photos of dogs but chose a different path this week. http://bit.ly/2atWXi1

photodoug said...

Carmi, here is a piece of softness found on a hiking trail.

Somewhere round about said...

Thank you, fr this nudge....
i was woken this morning by our own softness

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I was due for a Theda pic, so I went doggy, too.
~