Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dinner for one

Oasis of light
Toronto, ON
February 2014
This photo originally shared on Instagram
The scene: Yonge Street, Toronto. It's a bitterly cold winter's night, and I'm here for a work conference. I've already checked into the hotel, and the rest of my crew hasn't yet arrived, so a little wandering the streets outside is called for.

It doesn't take long before I spot this scene. My long lens helps, as does the darkness - it's a fairly straightforward process to capture the scene from way across the street without being busted in the process.

I guess I'm not the only person flying solo in this massive city tonight. I guess being alone isn't always such a bad thing.

#yonge #st #Toronto #yyz #walkabout #urban #street #smartphone #photography #texture #stranger #canon #canonphotography #night #nighttime #nofilter #nofilterneeded #photooftheday #travel #travelphotography #Ontario #canada

No comments: