Thursday, March 08, 2018

Tadpole in motion. Kind of.

Don't blink
Delray Beach, FL
December 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Fountains aren't as commonplace as they once were. Most malls seem to have removed them, as have airports, community centres, and other public spaces. Maybe it's a money thing. Or an optics/conservation/green thing. Whatever kind of thing it is, I miss them.

So whenever we're over at my aunt's and uncle's place, I like to spend some time near the fountain at the front of their development. There's something about flying water that makes me giddy, especially if I have a DSLR with a long lens in my hand.

#delray #beach #delraybeach #water #fountain #frozen #freeze #frame #light #contrast #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #dslr #nofilter #high #speed #photography #nofilterneeded #photooftheday #instagood #vacation #Florida #FL #Fla #travel #travelphotography

No comments: