Wednesday, September 16, 2020

And now the bottom half

Let's pull some Gs, shall we?
London, ON
September 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I'm not suffering from the dreaded disease known as doubliosis. This is indeed the second Raptor photo I've shared today.

I thought if we started the day with a topside view of the world's most capable air dominance fighter, then we should end it with a view from underneath - even if there's a large-ish splotch of radar-absorbent coating missing underneath the port-side engine behind the gear doors. I hear Canadian Tire might have something in the paint department.

I'm weird in a whole lot of ways. Symmetry in my feed is one of them. Sorry.

#ldnont #london #airport #ontario #canada #SkyDrive #AirShowLondon #aviation #lockheedmartin #f22a #raptor #stealth #fighter #flight #aircraft #avgeek #aviationphotography #planespotting #instaplane #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #Nikon #nikonphotography #photography #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

Related: Stealth jet in a blue sky, Sep. 16, 2020

No comments: