Friday, September 18, 2020

Green grass in a strong breeze

Everything is temporary
Port Burwell, ON
September 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Take some long grass by the lake, mix in some stiff winds and sunlight muted through a hazy grey sky. This is what you get.

It'll all be gone in a couple of months, a mere echo of a uniquely memorable day our little family spent here.

I do that when we spend time together, take pictures of weird stuff like this because I want to remember how the experience felt just as much as I want to hold onto how it looked.

Feelings from two-dimensional images. I'll have to mull that one over for a bit, but it's clear I'll be toting my camera on a few more walkabouts before winter puts the grass to sleep. 

Because nothing lasts forever.

#port #burwell #ontario #canada #beach #green #grass #landscape #great #lake #erie #road #trip #travel #travelphotography #travelgram #explore #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #dslr #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: