Friday, December 31, 2021

Playing in an icy gutter

Tiny. Temporary.
London, ON
December 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Some things never change.

As a child, I played in gutters and other unmentionable places of hidden wonder. I don’t seem to have changed much in adulthood.

This tiny frozen world formed at the end of our driveway, and the dog and I discovered it as we set off on our first walk of the day.

I’m learning to look for joy wherever it presents itself. If you get it, you get it. If you don’t, you’re probably not following me.

#PandemicPics #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #medway #valley #forest #water #ice #frozen #winter #walkabout #nature #naturephotography #stilllife #photography #apple #iPhone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: