Saturday, June 04, 2022

Late night against the bricks

Angles and textures
London, ON
May 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


It’s 11:19 p.m. in a deserted suburb, and these bricks under a sodium vapor security light shouldn’t be attracting my attention as the dog and I take our last walk of the night.

But we’ve been here before, that strange place where creativity has no reason to happen. But it does, anyway, because my brain works a little differently than most.

So we wander over to the wall and have a little fun with the harsh light and lines and texture before we continue on our little tour of the neighborhood.

I often wonder what the dog thinks as she hangs out at the end of the leash, patiently waiting for me to finish up so she can get back to the serious business of leading us on with her nose. I hope she enjoys these detours as much as I do.

They may seem trivial at first glance, but something tells me they’re doing us both a world of good.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #walkabout #random #streetphotography #monochrome #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: