Friday, June 24, 2022

#StrokeAwarenessMonth, the video

Did you know…
  1. It’s Stroke Awareness Month?
  2. I survived a stroke?
I’m deeply honoured that the good folks at the London Health Sciences Centre asked me to share my story.

I hope you enjoy the video (find it here). But more importantly, please share my story, and learn the signs.

I’m here because someone - my wife - did.

#ldnont #stroke


Related:
So, about that stroke - August 2014
More stroke stuff... - August 2014
Stroke survivor shares his story, London Free Press, Aug 14, 2014
Coming up on Canada AM - Lookahead to February 2015 interview
Winding down the day that was - February 2015 - incl link to Canada AM/Heart/Stroke Month segment
Two years on... - August 2015
Three bonus years - August 2016
Four years later - August 2017
Five years on - August 2018
Seven years on, August 2020
Eight years on... August 2021

No comments: