Monday, April 15, 2024

Taking a stuffie to watch the sunset

Finding comfort in the light
London, ON
April 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Po the Teletubby wanted to see the sunset last night, so who was I to say no?

Off we went to the park to see what we could see.

The angles when we got there weren’t working in our favour. A cloud bank had moved in, with only a tiny sliver of glowing colour peeking out from behind the thickest part of the treeline.

So we walked to the other side of the park, and just like that we were back in business.

Soon enough the skies began to fade, but not before I snagged this test shot of my favourite stuffie taking in the scene.

While I’ve always appreciated the profound power of a simple change in perspective, I truly felt it last night as I realized the moment just wasn’t working out, so we went for a little walk.

I suppose I should listen to the smallest Teletubby more often.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #po #red #teletubby #optimist #park #goldenhour #metaphotography #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded


No comments: