Friday, December 12, 2014

On using your gifts

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me."
Erma Bombeck
Wise words from a wise - and very much missed - individual.

Your turn: We were all born with a unique talent, something we were destined to use in our day-to-day lives. What's yours? And how are you using it?

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I've always been told that I'm a good listener... Men, especially are surprised that I listen...(lol) I will say 98% of the time I am interested, the other 2%, I am too polite to try and stop/divert their convo.