Thursday, April 02, 2020

When chalk circles disappear

Inspired messaging
London, ON
March 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram
The rains washed most of #LdnONT's sidewalk chalk signs away, but the sun is out again this morning, so perhaps they'll sprout again soon.

Until then, here's one I grabbed before the heavens opened up. Of all the ones I saw that day, it's the one I fervently hope we hold onto most tightly as we begin to eventually put this chapter in history behind us.

Wouldn't that be an amazing legacy?

#london #ontario #canada #chalk #circle #signs #messages #socialdistancing #physicaldistancing #random #suburban #street #photography #coronavirus #covid19 #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

I'd like to write one on my driveway but I don't have any chalk.

Tabor said...

here in our area we have painted rocks along the walking trails.