Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Signs on Highbury

Jumbled messages
London, ON
May 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


The signs are everywhere.

And as much as they’ve blighted the modern landscape, rarely do we ever slow down enough to really look at them.

So on a Sunday morning on a dusty sidewalk beside one of the busiest arterial roads in the city, I find myself trying to record what most folks simply choose to ignore.

Even if I never manage to coax workable compositions out of places like this, I realize that's not the point, anyway. Making the effort, though, is, and I think doing so teaches me something new about this rather addictive craft.

Epiphany on an unremarkable sidewalk. I'll take it.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #walkabout #urban #highbury #avenue #signs #street #photography #zoom #covid19 #coronavirus #vaccine #canon #canon_photography #canonphotography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: