Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Stripped tree. Blue sky.

Still very much here
London, ON
October 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


The forest is full of trees just like this, devoid of leaves, still standing proudly under a brilliant blue sky.

I'm not enough of a tree expert (okay, I'm not even remotely close to being a tree expert) to know whether or not this is a healthy tree that recently lost its leaves, or one that's been dead all along. I suppose if I paid more attention during my regular walks here, I'd be able to tell.

Alive or dead, it makes for a lovely picture on a brilliantly clear mid-October afternoon, and I'm sure the birds appreciate it all the same.

It's beyond strange what attracts my attention when I'm out and about. I won't even begin to try to explain what's going on in my brain.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #medway #valley #forest #tree #trees #blue #sky #weather #wx #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: