Monday, May 30, 2022

Bottled up color

Pink Jazz Trancers
London, ON
May 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


If you’ve been following my feed for the past few days, you might have noticed a common theme: color.

They say creativity echoes the soul, and while I have no authority to weigh in on whether that’s true, I know I’m not not the only one seeing darkness these days.

Planet Earth is challenging, and I won’t lie and say everything is awesome. Some days are hard, and I’m not the only one bobbing in the waves. We all are.

It is Mental Health Awareness Month, yet for all the well-intentioned social media messages of awareness and support, I still cross paths with toxic behaviors and people each and every day. We clearly haven’t learned, and we can clearly do better.

So I’m turning to colors to help provide the spark. I find them everywhere - like this scene of pink bottles at the neighborhood grocery store - and I’m sure you can, as well.

In fact, I’m counting on it.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #green #farmboy #grocery #store #pink #glass #bottles #shopping #retail #random #stilllife #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

Related:

No comments: