Friday, December 09, 2022

Pink panda waits patiently

Someone has a thing for winglets
Hamilton, ON
July 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Scene from an airport.

Pink panda sits on the apron before her next journey and poses for her moment.

I get stares from strangers as I pull out the camera and wander from one nearby spot to the next, composing and shooting as I go. I’m sure it seems weird to them, this strange guy standing out from the crowd.

I smile as I catch them out of the corner of my eye, and I hope somehow they find a smile in there, too.

Because if stepping out from the crowd can bring a little light to complete strangers, then maybe I should be taking out my camera more often when convention wouldn’t otherwise call for it.

The weird-looking pic of a natty pink 737-800 Next Generation is an added bonus. I often tell myself that the photo is the reward, but the journey - and its impact on others - seems to be the thing that matters even more.

#hamilton #international #airport #ontario #canada #yhm #throwback #road #trip #roadtrip #travel #travelphotography #travelgram #swoop #flight #flying #aviation #boeing #boeing737 #avgeek #plane #planes #nikon #nikon_photography #nikonphotography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

No comments: