Saturday, February 25, 2023

Shadowy handholding selfie

Connected
Boca Raton, FL
February 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I’m in a handholding mood. Thanks for bearing with me.

This shadowy selfie of me and my lovely wife is a common sight wherever we go. We’re handholders, and her hand always seems to silently find mine. Or mine hers.

It may seem like a trivial detail to some, but in reality it’s anything but trivial. I can’t quite put words around it, but I wish more people could appreciate the comfort of an outstretched hand, and the wordless conversations that flow between us when we connect.

Planet Earth might be a kinder place if everyone had the chance.

For now, though, I’ll count myself lucky.

#bocaraton #florida #vacation #offgrid #throwback #travel #walkabout #shadow #selfie #sunset #random #spontaneous #street #streetphotography #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:

No comments: